This Apple Peanut Butter snack is a fun and easy nutritious option that you can whip up in moments. When on the go, and time is an issue, there are no excuses here. This apple, peanut butter snack is simple and fast to make. Peanut butter is a great source of protein and apple is a great source of fiber. It only takes minutes to prepare and you can keep up your healthy diet! Stay focused and confident and you can achieve your goals!
Chrissy’s Fun Food Fact
Apples are a great fruit which contains vitamins such as vitamin C, riboflavin, thiamin, and B-6. These vitamins help assist in metabolism and are a natural antioxidant. Apples are part of the rose family and originated in Central Asia. There are more than 2,500 varieties of apples grown in the United States and a total of 7,500 varieties of apples around the world. China is currently the leading producer of apples.
- 1 Medium Apple
- 1 tbs Teddy’s Peanut Butter (chunky)
- 1 tbs of Dark Chocolate Chips
- Wash apple thoroughly. Slice the apple about ¼” thick to make flat round pieces and remove the core of the apple.
- Evenly spread the 1tbs of peanut butter between all your apple slices.
- Evenly spread dark chocolate chips between your apples.
Enjoy your apple peanut butter snack! Stay healthy!