Easy Healthy Crockpot Ground Turkey Chili
One of my favorite things in the cold months is to make a nice refreshing healthy turkey chili. I enjoy staying warm in my fuzzy pajamas, blanket, watching a great movie with a great big bowl of a healthy spicy chili to keep you warm. How can you not enjoy that right?
I get such positive reviews on this turkey chili and very often I even get requests. I never have any left. This is a hubby approved dish and Brenden will always get seconds. This is a great dish where you can set it up the morning before work or a great weekend dish.
This is a great option for any party. This is so versatile. You can eat just out of a bowl, you can make an awesome nacho dish, or just get some dipping chips and enjoy this healthy option.
My turkey crockpot chili is so easy to make and put together, it one saves you a lot of time in the kitchen and two it’s healthy. Also, these ingredients are
very simple and we normally keep these items in the house. What you will need is simple, ground turkey, black beans, red beans, salsa, garlic, crockpot, of course, olive oil spray, chili powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper and sea salt.
You ready for the easiest meal????
1 Package of Ground Turkey
1 Can of Low Sodium/No Salt Black Beans (15oz)
1 Can of Low Sodium/No Salt Red Beans (15 oz)
1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
1 Tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper
1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper
1/2 Tablespoon of Sea Salt
1 24 oz Jar of Salsa (look for low sugar under 2g)
2 Cloves of Garlic
1. Put your crockpot on. Depending on time. You can do high for 4 hours or slow for 6 hours. Spray the inside with non-stick olive oil spray.
2. Add your 2 cans of beans into your crockpot. Add 1 jar of salsa.
3. Take your 2 cloves of garlic and finely chop them.
4. In a non-stick pan cook the garlic until brown and add you 1 package of ground turkey. Add your spices, chili powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and sea salt. Mix and cook until brown.
5. Once your turkey is cooked add your mix to your crock pot. Mix well.
6. Now its time for the crockpot to do its job and let it cook for 4 hours or 6 depending on time.
7. Enjoy Warm!!!