Easy Bunless Turkey Avocado Burger
I love a good burger but who doesn’t?? What I love about this recipe it has many different flavors, it’s colorful, it’s easy, and you can make extra for leftovers. Sound good right?
I love hearing feedback that you all enjoy my easy and fast recipes. So I had to make sure to add another one of my favorites. This one is totally hubby approved.
Whats great is that this option will help provide some healthy fats to your diet (with the turkey and avocado). This recipe is nutritons and healthy and will help you reach your fitness goals.
My bunless turkey avocado burger is so easy to make and put together, it one saves you a lot of time in the kitchen and two it’s healthy. All you will need is very simple ingredients. What you will need is: premade 93% lean turkey burger patties, pepper, fresh garlic, basil, paprika, 1 avocado, 1 lime, 1 large tomatoes, red onion, and romaine lettuce.
Here you go….super easy and delicious meal.
1 Package of Lean 93% Turkey Patties.
1 Tablespoon of Pepper
1 Tablespoon of Basil
1 Tablespoon of Paprika
1 Clove of Garlic
1 Large Tomato
1 Package of Romaine Lettuce
1 Red Onion
1 Ripe Avocado
1. Take your turkey patties and place on a flat surface.
2. Evenly sprinkle pepper, basil, and paprika onto the patties.
3. Chop your garlic finely and place evenly between your patties (I normally put pressure on top of the patties after I add all the ingredients so they stick). Place your patties on the side.
4. Take your avocado and mash it. Add 1 lime and mix well. Set aside in the fridge.
5. Cut your tomatoes into slices and set aside.
6. Cut your onion into slices and set aside.
7. Remove leaves from your Romaine lettuce and set aside.
8. In a nonstick pan, place your patties on medium heat.
9. Every 2 minutes flip your patties until cooked fully through (depending on your stove 12-14 mintues)
10. Set up your burger to your liking !!!