Easy & Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins
Eggs are another great source of protein and one of my main sources of protein. There inexpensive (I buy mine in bulk at Walmart) and so easy to cook and prepare. What I love about this recipe is it gives you no excuses to why you cant eat something for breakfast.
Ready to make your life easy In the AM when your on the run and on the go? This is for you. Eggs are a wonderful source of protein and 1 full egg has 6 grams of protein.
All you will need is 10 eggs, red onion, green pepper, non stick spray, muffin tin and almond milk.
I love hearing feedback that you all enjoy my easy and fast recipes. So I had to make sure to add another one of my favorites. This one is again hubby approved. I love trying to make new things to change things up in the kitchen.
What’s great is that this option will help provide some healthy fats to your diet without sacrificing protein (egg yolk). This recipe is nutritious and healthy and will help you reach your fitness goals. Also, there is no salt added to this dish. Again you can always change up the vegetables, but these are what I had in my fridge.
My egg muffin recipe is so easy to put together, and only 5 minutes of prep time and 22-25 minutes of cook time.
Here you go….super easy and delicious breakfast option.
10 Eggs (2 full eggs, 8 egg whites)
1/2 Red Onion
1/2 Green Pepper
1/8 Cup of Almond Milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl add your eggs and mix well.
3. Add non stick spray to your muffin tins. Evenly disperse the eggs into the muffin tins (I made 6). Any muffin tins not used make sure to add water so it doesn’t burn in your oven.
4. Add your onion and pepper into your eggs.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 22-25 minutes, or until cooked.
6. Enjoy !!