Healthy, Simple & Easy Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken is definitely one of my main sources of protein since its so easy to cook and prepare. There are so many ways you can cook chicken, and it’s very affordable. So it’s a win-win.
Ready to host some guests or just looking to meal prep some meals? This is great for you! Chicken drumsticks are a great source of protein. They have 12.5 grams of protein per 2.50 oz, and 6.25 grams of fat. They also have a little more fat content than chicken breast so it’s a great option to add some fats into to your diet.
All you will need is 1 package of drumsticks, black pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning, paprika, olive oil, a nonstick pan and a large freezer bag.
I love hearing feedback that you all enjoy my easy and fast recipes. So I had to make sure to add another one of my favorites. This one is again hubby approved.
What’s great is that this option will help provide some healthy fats to your diet without sacrificing protein. This recipe is nutritious and healthy and will help you reach your fitness goals. Also, there is no salt added to this dish.
My drumstick recipe is so easy to put together, and only 5 minutes of prep time.
Here you go….super easy and delicious protein option.
1 Package of Drumsticks (5lb Package)
2 Tablespoons of Pepper
2 Tablespoons of Oregano
2 Tablespoons of Paprika
2 Tablespoons of Italian Seasoning
2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place about half of your drumsticks into a freezer bag.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 tablespoon of pepper, 1 tablespoon of oregano, 1 tablespoon of paprika, and 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning. Shake well.
4. Place your drumsticks on a nonstick pan (if not nonstick spray with nonstick spray).
5. Repeat step 3 and 4 with the other half of drumsticks.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes until cooked and crispy on top.